[TxMt] iPlastic?

Ian White eenywhite at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:50:14 UTC 2005

I use iPlastic for everything.  I used to be a dark background guy,
started using iPlastic for no apparent reason, and still am.

I even like the transparency!  Something I'd like to see (slightly of
topic) is a shortcut to either (a) change themes (more general), (b)
or change the transparency of the background (less general).  Because
then I'd be able to see what's under my document at the press of a
button, a feature that I use iPlastic for when looking at, say, a web
page and editing a document to do with that page.  If I could switch
themes with a keypress,  then I'd make an iPlastic theme with no
transparency, and another with higher contrast and more transparency.

Cheerio,
Ian