[TxMt] Japanese Input

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Mon Sep 12 12:49:01 UTC 2005

>> I guess TextMate is not completely implemented as TSM client.
>> (Sorry if I was wrong.)
>>
>> Is it possible to resolve this problem?
>>
>> And the character overlapping problem posted before happens
>> also in my environment.
>>

> Sorry, but the required improvements to make it international are
> unlikely to happen in the nearest future (but they are on the to-do).

Wow -- major bummer.  I was getting ready to make the switch after
wrapping up my current EUC-JP project for which I'm using skEdit.  I
had the impression that as long as I used UTF-8, I'd be okay.

But now it turns out that you can't even input Asian languages using
UTF-8?

:-(

I guess us non-western language users are s.o.l.

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services
http://www.datafly.net