[TxMt] POLL: Request a Theme!

Gavin Kistner gavin at refinery.com
Mon Sep 12 12:31:45 UTC 2005

I forgot to add - although TextMate doesn't currently support it, I
have found it interesting, and in some cases not bad, the way that
SciTE changes fonts from one type of element to another, with some
(e.g. comments) even being *gasp* not monospaced.

I know, I thought I'd hate it, too. And sometimes it's a PITA, like
if you have a huge RDoc block with code example inside of it that
you're trying to line up. But sometimes it just feels like prose or
something.