[TxMt] POLL: Request a Theme!

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Mon Sep 12 10:15:57 UTC 2005

> The easiest way would be to wait for it's twin (bright) sibling to
> be done, Morningtide. Taken a backburner to XHTML recently... but
> I'll try and get it done before 1.1. Depending of course on when
> that is...

Oh, please hurry up :)

In order to try and make this letter at least somewhat relevant, I
pose the following question; has there been no colour syntax reseach
done? What colours are good for what keywords and so on, of course
different languages are different in style (some more variable heavy
than others and so forth) but wouldn't there be some sort of
"universal best", or rather variants of that, since some people have
poor eysight for example. But shouldn't it be possible to produce say
3-5 themes that are scientifically "good"?

Andreas