[TxMt] POLL: Request a Theme!

Caio Chassot k at v2studio.com
Mon Sep 12 02:52:38 UTC 2005

> 5. Dark theme authors: why are all of your comment colors dark gray on
> black? Do you not wish to read comments? Are your monitors broken, or
> what? How disturbing. </king-of-all-cosmos>

I'm not really a theme author but as a theme user I must say I really
appreciate this. I hate comments getting in the way of reading code. In
fact, if there was an equivalent of css' display:none for comments with
a quick keyboard shortcut to toggle it, I'd absolutely use it all day.

Reading RDoc-infested code is a major pain, for example. Having the
comment text blend into the background is a saving grace, and it's not
like you can't read it if you really want to, but definitely I like it
out of my way most of the time.