Bundles (was: [TxMt] Screwed up my ruby integration - help!)

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sun Sep 11 10:10:49 UTC 2005

I only work in html/asp/javascript anyways and I probably want to
customize them after my Will anyhow ... and I took a look at that
page and it began to scream things as terminal and such and I really
don't feel like doing that, I'm getting old after all :)
I bought a mac to be hazzle free ... as much as possible.

But I still need to learn regexp for complete customization, any good
tutorials you know? Is it as hard as it looks?

Andreas