[TxMt] Go to Header/Source has problems if files have common prefixes?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Sep 10 22:37:34 UTC 2005

On 10/09/2005, at 22.54, Fraser Speirs wrote:

> If I open FUFlickrExport.m from, say Xcode, and hit Cmd-Opt-Up
> Arrow to go to the header, TextMate opens FUFlickrExportCover.h.

I've fixed that for next build.

> Is there a better place to report bugs than on this list?

I do have a case tracker: http://textmate.textbugz.com/ -- but
personally I do favor this list, since it makes it possible to link
to replies, search cases, and probably keeps down the number of
multiple reports -- though the list has started to see more traffic,
so I don't know if the majority of subscribers would prefer to not
see bug reports here?!? I can always fork the list, if so.