Bundles (was: [TxMt] Screwed up my ruby integration - help!)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Sep 10 18:02:18 UTC 2005

On 10/09/2005, at 19.54, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> Just a quick question, I see SO much talk about bundles, checkouts,
> svs etc (and they all seem to be about problems), but it's all just
> for getting the latest nightly build, and nothing else, right?

Actually latest nightly build contains latest bundles -- so more like
getting latest bundles (before nightly) or for those bundles which
are not included with TM.

For the full list of bundles see: http://anon:anon@macromates.com/svn/
Bundles/trunk/Bundles/

You'll find a lot which isn't included by default with the betas.