[TxMt] Screwed up my ruby integration - help!

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Sep 10 17:49:18 UTC 2005

On 10/09/2005, at 18.57, Gavin Kistner wrote:

> Thanks for $TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT, macromates! :)

It was Sune's idea -- We're migrating all bundles to use this, so
there should no longer be these weird problems with bundles after
customization those that had dependencies in the bundle itself :)

> Since my default shell is tcsh, where do I need to put the command
> to modify the path env variable that textmate is using?

Shell commands executed from TM will first source /etc/profile and
then the first which exist of the following:

     ~/.bash_profile
     ~/.bash_login
     ~/.profile

So e.g. in ~/.bash_profile place: