[TxMt] Theme Changing Shortcut with Scope

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Sep 10 14:52:20 UTC 2005

That's a pretty good idea, don't know if I'll like it in the ned but
it sounds good!
I hope you share all your theme work, I haven't found one I really
like yet, and I suppose all I can suggest in terms of colour are
white/grayish constant backgrounds and then not to bright in the
other colours, boring perahps :)

Andreas