[TxMt] Single shortcut for all snippets

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:28:38 UTC 2005

On Sep 9, 2005, at 2:02 PM, minimal.design wrote:

> In order to streamline snippet input from selection, it would be
> pretty cool to have the option to access the snippets from a
> contextual menu.  A pretty flexible way to implement that could be
> a check box or equivalent in the bundle editor that says something
> like "include in contextual menu" on a per language and/or snippets
> basis.

Right now you can get that effect by having the activation for each
of the items set to the same thing.

But I want to keep all of the specific shortcuts for each of my
snippets intact.
Maybe we could have the best of both worlds by having multiple
activation methods for each snippet.

in the short-term:
1. A single shortcut for every snippet that matches the current scope
(that would function as if every snippet had that shortcut).

in the long run:
2. A way to change the shortcut for multiple snippets at the same time.
3. A way to reset the shortcut for all selected snippets to their
default value.