[TxMt] [REQ] Project specific snippets.

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Sep 8 20:38:46 UTC 2005

On 08/09/2005, at 21.36, Corey O'Connor wrote:

> Perhaps allowing a user to add a project scope identifier and use this
> in scope specifications would be the way to implement this. Heck, that
> would allow anything that depends on a specific scope to be
> project-specific

I've had a request for project specific bundles, which I think would
be a better solution. I.e. letting bundles be loaded more
dynamically, and having $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY/Bundles be one of the
search locations.

That way, one doesn't need to update all scopes when moving something
to a project (e.g. copy it from an old project, renaming the project
etc.).

It's not a high-priority thing, but I do need to revamp current
bundle handling (eventually), and when I do, it probably wouldn't be
that much extra effort to allow bundles to be loaded from (and rely
upon) a given project -- my main concern is only how to do the
interface for this.