[TxMt] word completion lookup

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Sep 7 19:35:08 UTC 2005

On 06/09/2005, at 4.18, Caio Chassot wrote:

> My suggestion is that you sort them by proximity (as it is now),
> but look for words in both directions, so the words right in the
> next line stand a better chance.

I have changed it now so that it does does mix in the word after the
caret, with those in front (loosely based on proximity) -- watch my
appcast :)

I made all words on the right side of the caret have lower ranking
than those on the left side, since often I use the complete with a
single letter, because the word is earlier on the line, and I don't
want to loose this 100% predictability, even when there is stuff to
the right of the caret.