[TxMt] auto indent/tidy of PHP code

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Tue Sep 6 16:21:30 UTC 2005

On 6 Sep 2005, at 16:44, Sune Foldager wrote:

> Except for the following weirdness: If the cursor it so far to the
> right that an unindent will place it off the end of the line, it
> will jump to the start of the next line.

Bingo.  That's actually specified the behaviour I was meaning better
than my attempt of "though it does occasionally decide to move the
cursor onto the next line". :-)

More natural behaviour would be for the cursor to stay at the end of
that line, I'd have thought.
--
Mail: mathie at woss.name | Web: http://woss.name/
AIM:  Math1e           | PGP: 1024D/D72F2737