[TxMt] 1.1b17: tab switching really slow?

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Tue Sep 6 10:19:46 UTC 2005

> Which is probably the most common use case?  Certainly for those of
> us who rearrange the tabs to make that the most common use case. :)

I suppose I have to jump in here and add to the statistics by saying
that I often skip more than one tab, actually, I usually use command
+t because I have so many tabs open. I move to different "areas" of
the project all the time, which means different buffers open, and I
wouldn't want to rearrange tabs all the time.

Andreas

Furthermore, I think we should have spatial buffers