[TxMt] match and look ahead?

Caio Chassot k at v2studio.com
Tue Sep 6 07:22:16 UTC 2005

> Fantastic! Works great and makes complex code much more readable. I
> use a 95% white background for the even tabs. It is subtle but
> extremely helpful. May I recommend that being added to all languages
> where it makes sense?

As it is now, us convert-tabs-to-space types cannot use this. Not that
I'm dying for it anyway, I'm all for unnesting nested code, but it's a
nice idea still.

In fact, I'm a little curious to see it, could you please post a
screenshot on a webserver of how it looks there for us lazy to test it
on our own systems?