[TxMt] 1.1b17: tab switching really slow?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Sep 5 22:34:26 UTC 2005

On 06/09/2005, at 0.25, Caio Chassot wrote:

> I installed it over the previous b17 and it seems to have lost all
> language definitions.

Yeah, sorry, it didn't include any bundles.

> Do I have to svn co them or something?

You can re-download this version instead:
    http://macromates.com/textmate/build/TextMate_r369.zip

I have now setup an RSS feed [1] with change log. The actual entry
link points to the build, which does contain bundles, but currently
is only a PPC build (I may look into RSS enclosures instead).

Kind regards Allan

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/changelog.rss