[TxMt] Chunked undo, Language, overall slowness

Steve Weintraub steve at dalahus.com
Mon Sep 5 12:16:20 UTC 2005

All this is true, but a drop-down right in the window is faster (to
me anyway) than having to commit to memory YAKS. I was actually
surprised it wasn't already under the contextual menu (which seems
rather anemic to me). Anyway it's moot, as active elements in the
info bar appears to be in the todo pipeline.