[TxMt] 1.1b17

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Sep 3 08:38:47 UTC 2005

I second that, didn't really really think about it first, but a
nagging in my head told me something was up (I blame a late night
coding session between 10-3, really fun though partly due to TextMate
of course).
Even though this might be a bit topic breaking, I'd like to report a
strange visual bug, sometimes when I reach the end of something, like
a document but also I think a line, the buffer window sort of flashes
grey for an instant. Don't know if I can be much more specific than
than. I'm on a latest model powerbook 15" with the 1.0 graphics
update, actually I don't know if the patch and the visual glitch is
related but I don't recall it accuring until just lately so they just
might be.

Andreas