[TxMt] weirdness with svn bundle (bug?)

Caio Chassot k at v2studio.com
Fri Sep 2 19:44:59 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I was experimenting wit the subversion bundle, and decided to change
the activation key for "Diff with Working Copy (BASE)" command. As soon
as I did that, it stopped working and I begun getting the following
output from it:

-:4:in `require': No such file to load -- svn_diff (LoadError)
	from -:4

Reverting the activation key didn't do any help, and all other svn
commands, including the other diffs, still working.

Well, I just tried changing the activation key for another diff command
and got the same error for it. Looks like a bug.