[TxMt] Tab Size per window

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 31 12:16:24 UTC 2005

On 31/10/2005, at 11.16, Peter Vohmann wrote:

> Oh. Aha, I see. Thanks!
>
> Is there a list of common preferences around, or shall I just start
> one on the Wiki?

There isn't any, and it'd be much appreciated if you start one --
that'll be my seed to collect them all :)

As for softTabs + tabSize, I plan to make the status bar popup
contain also the former setting, and then make the editor smart
enough to remember these per scope automatically (as is done for e.g.
soft wrap), so these will go away again (as specific preferences, but
the same functionality will of course be possible, and should be
easier to obtain).