[TxMt] Printing/Print Server Problem (v665)

Tim Martens timfm at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Oct 29 23:13:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

Running a Hawking HPS1P print server for my local network (USING IPP)
through a Linksys WRT54G. I'M ON OSX .4.2

WHEN I TRY TO PRINT FROM TEXTMATE I GET: "unable to get printer
status (client-error-or-attributes-not-supported)"

This is only happening via Textmate (v665). I can't print from other
apps just fine. I think this problem just started, but it's hard to
say because I switched to this new router two days ago.

  -t