[TxMt] Tabulation of end tags

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Oct 29 11:08:18 UTC 2005

> Does this work as you want for <div> (amongst others)? i.e. I think
> the problem is only, that you want indented behavior for more tags
> than what's setup by default.

Yep, works insanely great for div, exactly the behaviour I want. I
just want some more tags added to the preference, like in the
reccomendation I made yesterday. And of course I want that same
behaviour for ALL xml-tags.

> And there's also Snapz Pro X or that VNC thingie that can grab
> movies. You /could/ also record a macro and send :)

Ah yes of course. Can't imagine why I didn't think about that :)
Could we add a pause feature to macros then, so someone watching has
the possibility to catch up!

Andreas