[TxMt] Replace All

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Oct 29 08:28:12 UTC 2005

On 28/10/2005, at 23.10, Shawn Van Ittersum wrote:

> Is there a keyboard shortcut for Replace All?  I'd like one very
> much, please.

There isn't any ATM -- mostly because I don't know which to pick. One
“problem” with OS X key handling is that all menu keys are global,
that means the replace all key should be a key not in the menus, but
since all the bundle stuff is in the menus, not much is left -- I
could of course make an exception, but another problem with OS X key
handling is that it's not very transparent, partially because half
the key handling is done by Carbon…