[TxMt] Tabulation of end tags

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Oct 29 07:59:05 UTC 2005

Good idea, but not what I have in mind actually.
The thing is, when I tab an element, and it moves more than one tab,
then I want it backspaced one tab, not otherwise.
When the tag tries to auto align, it always goes one set to deep,
that's one way to express it.
Just try it yourself, I find the behaviour to be extremely wrong, but
no one else seems to think so, maybe I'm just mad :)

btw, this makes me thinking, it would be really cool to be able to
record things that you do, kinda like a movie, that you can run in
textmate and show people what you mean, like this :)
probably way to much work for little benefit, but still ...

Andreas