[TxMt] Tabulation of end tags

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Fri Oct 28 09:15:09 UTC 2005

It doesen't work the way I want, but it might be hard on the other
hand. It works like this
[tabs]<p>
and if i tab in that last p-tag, it will realign nicely
[tabs]<p>
[tabs]<p>

however, I usually have

[tabs]<p>
[tabs+1]This is my paragraph text
and if i tab in that last p it will be aligned with the text, rather
than the above p-tag, that is

[tabs]<p>
[tabs+1]This is my paragraph text
[tabs+1]<p>