[TxMt] TmCodeBrowser2 plugin!

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Thu Oct 27 08:00:50 UTC 2005

Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
> THIS THING IS AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
>
> I am in the process of writing my thesis in latex, so as you can imagine
> this will be particularly useful as the number of pages increases. :-)

I must say that I like it very much too.

Initially I created the labels ctags as something that I copied from
some other website and thought that the section overview would be the
main use. But if you use the labels according to the snippets (fig:…,
sec:…) then it becomes a very nice way to have an overview of all your
labels.

Jeroen.