[TxMt] The last two updates

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 26 04:25:31 UTC 2005

Ok, I have got to say it, the last two updates have been really
wonderful in the kind of functionality they have added. It's like a
dream come true.
Correction, it *is* a dream come true.

Allan, you seem to be getting these updates out faster than I can
download them (and I'm on broadband), really impressive.

Slight feature request: When a new update is downloaded, and TM is
relaunched upon my clicking on it, is it possible for whatever
documents were open at the time to be opened again?
I only had one document open this time, but I kind of missed it. I
don't know what I would have done if I had ten of them open.

Haris