[TxMt] Getting started guide?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 26 01:03:24 UTC 2005

On 25/10/2005, at 15.20, Gino Scola wrote:

>> Is there one? [...]
> I agree with you. i think i shoul be very usefull.
>
> Textmate is a very very good editor, but it's not simple to find
> and use all its features.

No doubt about the usefulness — but it's time consuming to write, and
many features arise from how basic stuff in TextMate can be combined,
hence not really what would typical be in a reference manual or a
starters guide, but more like tips and tricks for advanced users… I
try to post to my blog from time to time going through various
issues, though I have more planned than actually written, since it
is, as I started by saying, very time consuming.