[TxMt] Some bundles don't appear

Glen Henshaw ghenshaw at space.nrl.navy.mil
Tue Oct 25 14:39:19 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the Matlab bundle to work. I've done an svn
checkout of all of the bundles into my /Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles directory. And... most of the languages appear when
I restart TextMate, but a few (Matlab, Darcs, Quake, R, Gri, and a
few others) don't. The permissions on all of the bundles are
identical, and nothing suspicious shows up in Console.app about
TextMate not being able to parse or read anything. Am I missing
something?

Thanks,
Glen

Glen Henshaw