[TxMt] TmCodeBrowser2 plugin!

Gerd Knops gerti at bitart.com
Mon Oct 24 22:02:48 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I had some time to make TmCodeBrowser into a full-blown plugin. It
now automatically scans files as you change windows/tabs or save files.

I will not have much time in the next few weeks to work on it
(installer, documentation), but wanted to get it out for some
feedback. It can be found here:

     http://www.cocoabits.com/TmCodeBrowser2/TmCodeBrowser2.tgz

Installation:

- Unpack the package
- Copy the InputManagersManager folder to ~/Library
- Copy the InputManagers/InputManagersManager folder to ~/Library/
InputManagers, or if you do not have a ~/Library/InputManagers folder
yet, copy the InputManagers folder to ~/Library
- Restart TextMate

Features:

• TmCodeBrowser2 will use ctags to automatically update it's window
each time you switch Textmate Windows and/or Tabs, as well as when
you save a file.

• The 'Float' check box (when checked) makes the CodeBrowser window
float on top of other windows.

• The 'Sort' check box (when checked) sorts the tree display.

• CodeBrowser remembers the expanded/contracted groups on a per
language base.

• To reopen the window after it was closed, select 'Window/Show
CodeBrowser' from the menu.

Enjoy!

Gerd Knops
gerti-textmate at bitart.com