[TxMt] I've lost smart typing

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Oct 23 14:36:17 UTC 2005

On 23/10/2005, at 16.26, Max wrote:

> I mainly use PHP and Perl Languages, so I deselected all the
> others. For some reason, I had 4 bundles in the PHP folder: 2 HTML
> (php) and 2 PHP. I deleted the 2 I figured less useful, and I
> realized I lost smart typing.
> I deleted the application, the folder in the Library with all the
> bundles, downloaded again the app and made a svn checkout. Still it
> doesn't work.

Quit TextMate, from Terminal run:
    defaults read com.macromates.textmate OakBundleManagerDeletedBundles

It stores the list of which default bundles you have deleted there,
so to recover these, you'll need to remove that (array).

If you're mainly using PHP and Perl, you don't need a svn checkout
(and I don't recommend it, the application works fine w/o the
checkout, so the checkout is just adding another source of potential
problems).

If you edited default bundles, the changes are in ~/Library/
Application Support/TextMate/Bundles (so to really reset to defaults,
you'll need to remove these as well — not sure if that's the one you
referred to with the bundles folder in library).