[TxMt] insert tag pair macro

Chris Boone hypsometry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:45:17 UTC 2005

On 10/21/05, victor jalencas <victor.jalencas at gmail.com> wrote:
> That might hold true for the US layout. But it does not for other
> layouts: for example, in the Spanish layout, > is Shift + <.
> Unfortunately, it is also next to the shift key, so Ctrl + Shift+ <
> makes our fingers end up almost in a fist trampling the corner of the
> keyboard :(

It's actually possibly worse -- though more consistent -- for those
using a US layout. In that case < is shift + comma and > is shift +
period. Thus with the same fist trampling situation in either case...

--
Chris Boone

http://hypsometry.com/  :  website edification
http://uvlist.org/  :  free classifieds for the Upper Valley