[TxMt] option+up/down arrow+tip on column selections

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Wed Oct 19 15:53:48 UTC 2005

It seems a bit unnatural, but I'm sure it's as it should be :)
I did find out though that if you start to select text with shift
held down, then press option once and then continue selecting text,
you go into that lovely column selection mode, that I thought was
only possible with option+mouse.
I'm sure you know about this Allan, but someone else might not, I
sure didn't.

Andreas