[TxMt] Turning off HERE documents in Tcl

Oscar Bonilla ob at bitmover.com
Mon Oct 17 19:56:09 UTC 2005

Oh, It's not Tcl at all, the problem is that the file starts with the
infamous:

#!/bin/sh
#-*-tcl-*-
# the next line restarts using wish \
exec wish "$0" ${1+"$@"}

So it's getting Unix Shell syntax, which is close enough to Tcl that
I didn't notice. Sorry for the noise.

On Oct 17, 2005, at 12:52 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 17/10/2005, at 21.38, Oscar Bonilla wrote:
>

>> Is there a way to turn off HERE document syntax highlighting in Tcl?
>> I' getting wrong highlighting when adding events like:
>>
>>     event add <<Paste>> <Ctrl-v>
>>
>> because it thinks it's a HERE document. I've looked at the Tcl
>> syntax, but there isn't anything there, so I'm guessing it's
>> coming from somewhere else...
>>

> The rules comes from the grammar -- grammars may include others,
> but it's there somewhere.
>
> I'm not seeing any problem with the above. Could you paste a source
> that shows the problem? And is this Tcl or HTML (Tcl)?

pgp fingerprint: BC64 2E7A CAEF 39E1 9544  80CA F7D5 784D FB46 16C1