[TxMt] txmt:// URL scheme - Old Release notes?

Gerd Knops gerti at bitart.com
Mon Oct 17 17:27:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

I can't seem to locate any info about the txmt:// URL scheme anymore.
It used to be in the release notes, but sadly they now appear to be
curtailed (not good, I used it as manual all the time!). It's
probably in the blog somewhere, but without a search function that is
a bit hard to find. As usual 'Help' is useless. And since the mailing
list messages are prefixed with [TxMt] a google search isn't helpful
either...

So where can I find it these days?

Gerd