[TxMt] Tabbed Interface Observations

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Mon Oct 17 17:23:04 UTC 2005

If we're taking polls, I don't particularly like this idea. My
workflow usually consists of moving "back and forth" across my
project, in small waves ... and what I try to convey with that is
that I work on files 1 and 2, and then I also work a bit on file 3,
but I also want to go back to 1 and 2 while working on 3, not until I
switch over to 4 do I want to close file 1, which I then do.
However, I think it's a great thing to have an option to do either
thing. Even though the Apple way isn't always to have that great
customizability (compared to say Kde), an editor is a power tool for
at least half powered users.

Andreas