[TxMt] Highlighting for erbsql files

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Thu Oct 13 13:28:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

I discovered db_structure in Rails last night, as a way of creating
SQL files once instead of once for each database type.  And so I've
mangled together a language for it, basically stealing the rhtml
syntax and modifying it to include 'source.sql' instead of
'text.html.basic'.  Hopefully I've done right -- it appears to work.
I've attached it in the hope that other folks might find it useful
and that it might wind its way into the svn Ruby bundle sometime?

Regards,

Graeme