[TxMt] Lua Bundle

Gavin Kistner gavin at refinery.com
Wed Oct 12 13:00:46 UTC 2005

On Oct 11, 2005, at 10:52 PM, Michael Sheets wrote:
> The folding start/end is greedy, it will allow folding to begin
> inside a comment. Should use ^ in the start/end perhaps. Example:
>
> -- bisection method for solving non-linear equations
[...]
> (The for in the comment being the issue)

I've fixed that locally with:
     foldingStartMarker = '^\s*\b(function|if|for)\b|{[ \t]*$|\[\[';
     foldingStopMarker = '\bend\b|^\s*}|\]\]';

The above still causes an unpaired { at the end of the line in a
comment to start folding, but that seems rather unlikely. I'm going
to play with this a bit, and finish adding the library snippets, and
then I'll be checking this bundle into SVN (probably tonight).