[TxMt] Monochrome theme

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sun Oct 9 16:11:45 UTC 2005

The theme booming seems sadly over, it was fun :)
So I'm doing what I can to spice it up again, don't know if this is
good, or who'd want to use it, but here it is. Except for the
comments, all colours are "extremes", that is, either 0 or 255 on the
RGB scale. One possible idea would be to have blue for comments, but
I just couldn't stand to loose the standard grey. I based it on
Allans MagicWB theme and changed the colours (that is to say, both
themes address the same scopes).

Andreas