[TxMt] Show as HTML issue.

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Oct 9 10:59:16 UTC 2005

On 09/10/2005, at 12.48, Simon Gregory wrote:

> with the Output set to show as HTML everything works fine. However
> with the results from the perl script nothing happens. The command
> simply reads:
>
> $TM_BUNDLE_PATH/Tools/returnHtml.pl

No quotes? $TM_BUNDLE_PATH is _very_ likely to contain spaces. Btw:
it's deprecated in favor of TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT, which points to the
Support folder of the bundle.

> When the output is set to "Open as new document" or "Show in
> separate window" I get to see the raw html without any trouble.

Maybe somethin in the HTML causes it to render as blank (like an open
head element). Try, when you have it as “new document” to Show Web
Preview, to see if it renders there.