[TxMt] crash: click on link in tm web-preview window

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Oct 7 14:25:15 UTC 2005

On 07/10/2005, at 15.57, Timothy Bates wrote:

> Just got a crash in tm when I clicked on a link in a web-preview
> window.

A link to a PDF file maybe?

> Thread 0 Crashed:
> 0   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework     0x25312fe8
> AcroBundleThreadQuitProc + 84
> [...]
> 12  com.apple.WebKit                0x958fb790 -
> [WebNetscapePluginPackage
> load] + 2008

The crash is in Adobe's Acrobat framework, and this is launched by
WebKit's plugin handler.

So my guess is that you have an Acrobat reader plugin to handle PDF's
(which is buggy).

I can recommend Schuberts PDF browser plugin [1], though I have no
idea how one sets which plugin the WebKit should use.

[1] http://www.schubert-it.com/pluginpdf/