[TxMt] conflict between DefaultKeybinding.dict shortcut and menu shortcut

Ksenia Marasanova ksenia.marasanova at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:14:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am trying to adjust keybindings for text movement, and have issue
with my custom  ^j shortcut (yes, Vim related ;-). In Pages and Mail
this shortcut works just fine, but in TextMate it is bound to
"Reformat and Justify" menu item. Therefor I added TextMate to
Keyboard shortcuts preferences pane, and assigned @^J to it. It works;
the new shortcut appears in the menu and I can use it. But the old
shortcut (^J) is also still bound to "Reformat and Justify", so  it
doesn't work for the text movement.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks!

--