[TxMt] [ANN] Create Single Page TextMate Help Documentation

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 19:33:43 UTC 2005

On 6 Oct 2005, at 18:38, Samuel DeVore wrote:
> It looks like you code assumes that TextMate is in the users
> applications folder rather then the root level one

Nope it should look for it in two locations.

1. /Applications/Textmate.app/ and then if IT can't find it there,
2. it assumes that it's in your ~/Applications/Textmate.app/ location.

It could be better written, but that's what it is right now. IF your
app is installed elsewhere, then it won't work I guess :)

Tested with app in both locations on my system, and it worked fine.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -