[TxMt] tm update needed

Eric Knapp ejknapp at mac.com
Thu Oct 6 18:01:19 UTC 2005

Some of us had already had to rename the script or create a symlink
to it. My fingers know "rm" far too well to risk trying to learn
"tm". Thanks to cvs I haven't lost any files, but I came close! I
like the new name and that is it now embedded in the .app file. Are
the TM guys thinking of an installer that creates the symlink for you?

-Eric