[TxMt] [ANN] Create Single Page TextMate Help Documentation

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 16:22:59 UTC 2005

On 5 Oct 2005, at 15:23, Neil Lee wrote:
> So, and I'll say it again, documentation! Give me a printable set
> of docs that I can take with me on the metro and I'm yours for life.

OK, here's a small start that will hopefully get Neil and others
going until something better comes around. ;-)

-- Unzip the attached "Create TextMate Print
Documentation.tmbundle.zip" file
-- double-click the "Create TextMate Print Documentation.tmbundle"
and TM will install it for you directly
-- Restart TM
-- Go to Automation -> Run Command -> Create TextMate Print
Documentation -> Create Print Documentation
-- Open Help -> TextMate Help and then you should see a "Single Page
Print Version" link in there. Click on it and print.

Quick hack that works great on my system, and should hopefully work
just as well on other systems.