[TxMt] Help with bundles

Neil Lee neil at hushboom.com
Tue Oct 4 17:41:04 UTC 2005

Le 05-10-04 à 13:28, Jeroen van der Ham a écrit :

> It's not very well documented unfortunately, but creating new
> documents from template can only be done inside a project.
> When you have create a project (e.g. by opening a directory with
> TextMate), then press shift-cmd-N. This will popup a window asking
> for which template you want to choose and there you can hit the
> shortcut key you selected to get the template you wanted.

Really? That makes absolutely no sense - what's the connection
between new documents and projects?

I'm trying really hard to integrate Textmate into my workflow, but
there so little that's documented I'm starting to wonder if I can
afford the time required to figure it out. It's really too bad - it's
pretty obvious how powerful bundles and TM's integration with command
line scripting is - but for me time is, unfortunately, money.

Neil
--
Slumming at the BeatnikPad : http://www.beatnikpad.com/
The person you love is 72.8% water.