[TxMt] switching from tm to mate?

Eric Knapp ejknapp at mac.com
Tue Oct 4 15:09:59 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am now getting the RSS feed on the changes and getting the new
versions from the in-app update. This is good. I noticed that one
change is that the command line utility has been renamed from "tm" to
"mate" to prevent what I have already done too many times! (I guess
that rm is just too ingrained into my fingers to learn tm.)

Thanks for this change and how do I get the new script? Is it the
same as tm and I should just rename tm? Or, is it a new script that I
should install?

Thanks,

-Eric