[TxMt] feature request : .Mac Prefs Sync

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:12:57 UTC 2005

On 10/3/05, Allan Odgaard <allan at macromates.com> wrote:
> On 01/09/2005, at 21.58, olivier Hericord wrote:
>
> > this feature is supported by smultron and "OH MY GOD" it's so
> > cool!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > is it possible to think about that feature allan?
>
> Sorry about the late reply -- I wanted to figure out what .Mac Prefs
> Synch actually ment, but maybe I could just ask :) so what exactly
> would .Mac prefs synch do?

I'm assuming they are referring to the "Synchronize application
preferences across multiple Macs" section mentioned here:

http://developer.apple.com/internet/dotmackit.html

Basically if you have a .Mac account and the software supports it you
can synch your settings between multiple Macs.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - webmaster at kde.org