[TxMt] Feature request/query

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Oct 3 11:28:14 UTC 2005

On 01/10/2005, at 18.21, Gerd Knops wrote:

> However I found that a constant display a la CodeBrowser in jEdit
> is much more helpful, especially when working through someone
> else's code. Could we not have a list view/tree view in a drawer,
> or for project windows make the project drawer into a split view
> and have one half of it display the symbols?

So basically just adding TmCodeBrowser as a drawer in the opposite
side of the normal file drawer?

I probably like the idea of the split with a detail view for the
selected item the most, but just allowing a plugin to attach a drawer
to the side would be a lot easier to do (and keep the content free
form).

> [...] Of course it helped that jEdit can be configured to unfold
> all folds inside a fold when clicking on the fold marker.

I am going to add the option click you requested rather soonish
probably.